Fees and Services
- Appointments are available during the day, evening and Saturday mornings for your convenience. You do not need a Doctors referral to see a Physiotherapist.
- HICAPS facilities are available to immediately process private health fund claims and Medicare rebates where applicable. Please bring your private health care card to claim for the treatment.
- Payments are to be made on the day of the consultation and can be made by EFTPOS, credit card, cash or cheque.
- All Physiotherapists are registered to treat clients funded by Workcover, TAC and DVA. Please see our Policy for Workcover and TAC.
- Medicare EPC referrals are also accepted if provided by your GP. Patients who are suffering from chronic musculoskeletal conditions may be eligible to receive subsidised costs on limited physiotherapy treatment (5 visits each 12 months) funded by Medicare. Patients must bring with them the GP Management Plan and Team Care Arrangement prepared by their GP to claim for the rebate. To check if you qualify for Medicare funded physiotherapy treatment ask your GP.
Please see our Late cancellation and Failure to attend policy.