Due to the current COVID-19 situation our community is facing, including the need for social distancing, we are servicing the community through limited face-to-face appointments as well encouraging our patients to use our telehealth (video or phone based consultations) service. This is a service we offered prior to 2020, and we have seen great outcomes with telehealth over a number of years.
To ensure that together we stay safe, well and practice social distancing, our clinic has implemented additional operation procedures to adhere to during COVID-19. Some measures that we have put in place are;
- Increased cleaning and sanitising practices
- Adjusted clinic space and operations to ensure a safe environment
- No more than two Physio’s to consult at a time
- Two separate waiting areas available and patients will be encouraged to wait in their car prior to appointment time if needed. We will confirm via phone when we are ready for you to come into the practice.
- Group classes are currently not available. Exercise sessions are still available 1:1 with your Physio, which along with our online classes (including GLA:D) are a great option to meet your exercise needs.
- We encourage our patients to download the COVID-Safe app before coming to the clinic
We continue to monitor the situation closely and will ensure adjust our processes accordingly if needed.